[mambo] Mambo Menu Question

Edward Maas maase at maas-nyc.com
Fri May 20 02:08:58 EDT 2005

Community,

    Here's an interesting menu question and I guess a good question in
general.  I love mambo's emphsis on text and flexible text placement,
but is there anyway to add graphics elements as well.  For example place
an image in a left right bottom or top position.

    Specifically, I would like to add an image to a menu because my menu
titles are done in a non-standard font and have a gradient behind them.
I already have them prepared and in the correct directory, i just can't
find the right kind of element to add to my menu to easily display an
image.  Could this be easily done via an add in ?  Would this be better
as a mambot or a module?  Or shoudl I just hack the menu component ?

    All input is appreciated.

Ed Maas