[joomla] Joomla! 1.0.2 release is out

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 20:55:11 EDT 2005

Hey folks,

We just released 1.0.2, which is a stability release:

http://www.joomla.org/content/view/274/52/

This one has no new features or critical security issues, but is a
general maintenance release and closed quite a few bugs. You can get
it as either a full download or a patch for 1.0.1 sites.

Last week was wickedly busy for us as well, as we are getting quite
busy with the new forge at developer.joomla.org and watching our
forums absolutely explode with new growth and activity.

This community rocks!

Next up is the LinuxWorld Expo in London, followed immediately by the
Joomla! Core Developer Summit. Expect a flurry of announcements both
this week and the next, as there is a tremendous amount of activity
going on.

--
Mitch Pirtle
Joomla! Core Developer