[joomla] Create RSS feeds for individuals categories in Joomla

Rasheq Rahman rasheq.rahman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 20:31:39 EDT 2006

Hi all:

I haven't been able to find a component / module that does this so I'm
asking here. I'm basically looking to recreate a hardcopy newspaper online
as a Joomla site. One thing I'd like to do is convert the sections of the
paper into Joomla sections/categories and then create individual RSS feeds
for each category and section. Basically, a visitor would click on a
category like sports and see the title of the article plus intro text in a
vertical list and at the top by the Section header it an RSS button would be
created that would link to a feed of all the stories in the category. Any
ideas on how to do this? If not, is this something hard to roll on my own?

Thanks for you help,

--
Rasheq Rahman
rasheq.rahman at gmail.com