[joomla] Joomla Quick Start Guides for educating users

Graham Spice graham at nuthinwerked.com
Sat Dec 30 13:40:32 EST 2006

Glad to see people using this list again. If you have newbie users, I
always point mine to these 2 quick start guides:

   1. http://www.netshinesoftware.com/downloads/Joomla%20Quick%20Start%201.0.pdf
   2. http://www.redevolution.com/content/view/52/63/ (requires login to
      download)

I find that showing the user how to use Joomla is the only hurdle to
using it. Once they see the light, they never want to go back to any
other website creation and delivery system they've ever used.

Barrie has some great tutorials at his site. He is a gifted writer for
these types of things. Glad to see you here, Mr. North. ;)

Happy Holidays-
Graham