[joomla] delimiter replacement for pipe |

Jeff Phelps Clearmark jphelps at clearmark.com
Wed Jan 11 09:42:20 EST 2006

Hey guys!

I'm using AKReservation on a few sites and suddently they stopped
working with 403 errors.  Turns out some hosters are filtering for the
pipe character now as it is a security risk.

Mitch,  I know your one of the "core" folks.  Is there a "standard"
delimiter used or defined for strings in joomla/mambo? I've searched for
"explode" in the code to see what's used but didn't find anything in
particular.  I need to replace the pipe with something.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

jeff phelps
jphelps at clearmark.com