[joomla] Splash page

Peter Sawczynec ps at pswebcode.com
Mon Jan 30 13:00:59 EST 2006

For what it is worth:
I have put an inline frame in the midst of the index.php Home Page.
The web page in the inline frame has a JavaScripted cookie script that
tracks whether the
user has seen the inline page with the Flash "Splash" movie.
If they have seen the "Splash", the script loads a different ordinary page
in the inline frame.
Additionally, the cookie script can be set to show the Flash "Splash" once
per session,
once per day, once per year, etc.
It has been quite flexible because the movie page and/or the ordinary page
can be PHP pages delivering
dynamic content within the dynamic parent index.php.

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec,
Technology Director
PSWebcode