[joomla] Joomla and working with web graphic designers.

Ryan W. Ozimek cozimek at picnet.net
Sun Jul 23 21:45:39 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I think that what Mitch provided below is great to note, and additionally, I
think we've been more successful working with designers that have actually
used Joomla, even on the periphery or partially.  The reason is that when
they're building module-like entities in their designs, they can think about
building it out in such a way that allows you as a developer and admin to
more effectively manage the modules on your template.

After a go at using Joomla, most designers can understand the ability to be
flexible that modules have, and breakout their designs accordingly.

Best,
Ryan