[joomla] Joomla Sections

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 12:40:38 EDT 2006

I think the "split menu" system that are available on some of the RocketTheme Joomla templates (www.rockettheme.com) will work for what you want.  Look at their demo for the "ModernBusiness" template, or read the info describing that template.

When you click on the menu item on the top horizontal menu bar, a new sub menu will appear on the left vertical menu bar for that section.

I think the split menu system is available on several other RocketTheme templates also.