[joomla] joomla Digest, Vol 17, Issue 7

Smitty macphotographs at netscape.net
Fri Jun 30 19:08:13 EDT 2006

>On 6/29/06, kirill at hostnetservices.com <kirill at hostnetservices.com> wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>Can anyone recommend a good hosting company for virtual servers.
>>Preferable with CPanel
>>

>You could always go with Rochen, the company that hosts the Joomla! websites :-)

Yea!  The company I use is called Z-Host.com.  Very cool Cpanel setup.
Be sure to request Fantastico to help you install backend content
management systems.

This service is cost effective, however the customer service isn't very
quick to respond to tech support issues.
They're not even available on the weekends. But they'll always respond.
If tech support is a major issue
I'd go with  another service that responds w/ 24hr phone tech support.
But you'll pay more for that service buddy!

Good Luck!
Smitty