[joomla] Strange problem with HTML editor on certain platforms

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:22:47 EST 2006

On 3/12/06, D. Salemink Klikstudio <debbie.salemink at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having a problem with the HTML editor in joomla on certain platforms.
> I've tried installing different editors form the mosCE to htmlarea3 (i
> think i probably tried all of them.)

I had similar problems when Firefox 1.5 came out. I finally replaced
my leviathan Acer with a PowerBook, and have noticed that Joomla 1.0.8
(and the snapshots of the upcoming version) work fine from both
Windows XP and OS X, as long as you have Firefox 1.5.

One thing to make sure, is that if up upgrade from an earlier Joomla
version to make sure the WYSIWYG mambots are the ones that come stock
with 1.0.8 (or greater).

I cannot speak for mosCE, as I have been using the stock one for the
past few months. Anyone else with experience having this problem?

--
Mitch Pirtle
Joomla! Core Developer