[joomla] Need Immediate Joomla Help

neil neil at fourmangos.com
Wed Sep 6 12:44:48 EDT 2006

Hi Rich,

Ordinarily in projects of this size/nature, an RFP is created.  Do you have one?  Even a list
of functional requirements would suffice.  If you need that created as well - you can
certainly pitch that up as a project too.  Although the fact that you've already chosen your
platform says to me that you are relatively well down the path of getting this new site up
and running.

Best regards,
-Neil

Neil C. Fennessey