[joomla] Team Tactics Component

tom.lismont at telenet.be tom.lismont at telenet.be
Wed Sep 20 09:39:17 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I'm struggeling some time now with a component I want to develop. For the website of my indoor soccer team I want to develop a tactics component. For those who know the game football manager, I want to create something similar like in there. For those who not know the game I will explain more. The purpose is to have a field on screen where you can drag and drop players on. The players (represented as large dots) are listed on the left and from there you can drag them on the pitch. I got pointed out for the drag and drop stuff to an AJAX library but I don't know if it is compatible with Joomla/Mambo.
I hope it is clear what I want. If not, visit this link and it will be clear I guess:

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/7...lection7yt.jpg
This is a screenshot from the game I mentioned.

Could somebody help me out here a bit?

Thnx