[joomla] Joomla Security

Norman ONeil norman at enorm2.com
Mon Apr 23 06:19:12 EDT 2007

Make sure your extensions/modules/components are up to date and do
not represent a security hole.

this is a good place as well as the joomla forums to check on that
http://secunia.com/search/?search=joomla

Try and work with register globals off, try and secure your admin
area with an htpassword.

Above all try and keep your joomla instance up to date.

Those are some of the rules as I have learned them over the past
couple of years

Norman O'Neil
eNorm
P.O. Box 6592