[joomla] First monthly meeting recap

bz-gmort at beezifies.com bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Sun Aug 26 15:35:53 EDT 2007

NYC Joomla Special Interest Group
First Monthly Meeting,  August 23rd 2007

the summer event hosted by the NYPHP group and we
got to exchange tips and talk about Joomla.

For lack of any objection, we settled on the third Thursday
of the month.  So out next meeting will be Sepetember 20th,
2007 at the NYPHP office in Manhattan(55 Broad Street).

I would like to begin at 6PM so we have time to cover 2 presentations
for different types of members.  So our developer presentation would
begin between 6:30 and 7:00.