[joomla] Embed PHP in Joomla's HTML?

David A. Roth rothmail at comcast.net
Tue Aug 28 02:16:12 EDT 2007

Thanks so much for writing this and making it available for Joomla
1.5, Anthony Ferrara!

I downloaded, installed it in Joomla 1.5rc1 and it works!

> Try using this native Joomla 1.5 mambot
>
> To Use:
> encase php code with
> {php}SomePHP Code;{/php}
> OR include a file with
> {phpfile}/path/to/some/php/file.php{/phpfile}

I tested it as {php} with some PHP code and also including a .php
file as {phpfile} and worked with no problems. Good job!
I also like the idea of having {php} for inserting code and {phpfile}
for file includes.

David Roth
rothmail at comcast.net