[joomla] Icon Sets

Gary Mort bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Thu Dec 20 08:38:45 EST 2007

Forest mentioned something at the last meeting that got me to thinking(I
do that occassionally).

I personally loathe the backend admin template(as an aside, I really
hate the quickicon's setup as they are a pain to edit...I saw a module
recently you can use to replace the quickicons with a customizable one
so you can add icons right to the homepage)

So I thought, the backend template is a fairly simple one, not a lot of
complexity.  Why not make a JoomlaNYC backend template.

One thing I'd want to do though is replace the file save, file open, etc
icons with a city themed set.

Which is where I'm stumped.  Does anyone know a place to find city
themed icons suitable for processes?

Alternatively, if I set it up as a contest, put up each icon we need a
replacement for on the website and a way to submit alternatives, would
anyone like to contribute?