[joomla] show author names in category

forest compustretch at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 15:26:57 EST 2007

Michael,

  Did you ever figure this out? I'm guessing your Diary section is a module,
although I don't use that one. It seems like the most obvious hack would be
to turn global names back on, and then manually edit those modules where you
don't want names to appear. Just a thought. Let us know how you did it!

best,

CS.