[joomla] Joomla Meetup in New York ...?

forest compustretch at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 15:49:29 EST 2007

Templates are easy! I'd be more than happy to share my template experience.

Now then,  a template that actually validates-- that's a different story.
But for most people's purposes, no one bothers with validation anyway, not
that I recommend such an approach.

If anyone else is interested in a RT get together this month, give a shout!

-CS