[joomla] Joomla Meetup in New York ...?

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Sun Feb 11 10:52:02 EST 2007

forest wrote:
> Also if anyone knows about a Joomla meetup in NYC area or would like
> to start one, I think that would be a fine idea.
>
> If there are enough people interested we might try to sueeze in
> dinner before the NYPHP meeting on 2/27.

We have offers from several companies in Midtown that are happy to offer
space.

If someone wants to head-up organizing a Joomla SIG meeting, contact me
offlist and I'll get them in touch with some options and I can help putting
something on NYPHP.org and our lists about the meeting.

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com