[joomla] site path missing a 'dot' -- how to fix ?

forest compustretch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 11:19:33 EST 2007

Greetings,

A joomla site I am working on has decided it wants to point to "127.0.01"
for the live site instead of "127.0.0.1"

(I am not sure what caused this, but of course it keeps it from serving
pages correctly.)

Under (global) configuration the live site address is readable but not
editable-- can someone tell me where on the back end I can add the required
dot back in?

Thanks to anyone who knows this one,

Forest
Compustretch at gmail.com

ps- I lost track of any upcoming Joomla meetups, planned or possible, but
still looking forward to a live get together with other Joomla-ers sometime!