[joomla] IE6 & Vista --> was Paypal Developer Da

leam leam at reuel.net
Tue Nov 6 04:31:42 EST 2007

You now have the visual capacity of Wondows and the computational power
of Unix. Yeah, sticker shock is tough, but you'll learn to love the Mac.
I'm a Linux person, my wife is on her second Mac, and neither of us miss
Windows, except for watching some DVDs that don't get recorded properly.

Look around, there are probably windows licenses you can use from old
computers, right? Take the Vista license from your old Dell and install
it on your Mac.

Don't forget, if you have a business you can write the Mac off as an
expense. ;)

Leam