[joomla] Joomla SEF ?

Compustretch NewYork compustretch at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 07:41:46 EST 2007

bz-gmort at beezifies.com wrote:
> but does have a bit of a sleazy rep(basically, they took a GPL SEF
> product, heavily enhanced it, and now sell it as non-GPL.  You can
> install a free copy, but it inserts hidden ads in your web pages meta
> information.)

Um, yeah that's beyond sleazy. If true, I don't see how anyone could
conscience supporting that project.

I think most Joomla developers take GPL very seriously. Even if you
don't release under the GPL, you still respect it, otherwise they're
just code thieves!

Forest Mars
--
"In theory, theory and practice are exactly the same.
In practice, they're completely different."