[joomla] using mosposition

Anthony Ferrara ircmaxell at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 20:13:23 EST 2007

Nice!  The only thing I would do (from a personal
standpoint), is use the auto height feature (edit the
menu items, and enable auto-height)...

--- Laura Gordon <li_gordon at yahoo.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Thanks Ben,

I used the mos position and it looks and works great!

You can see it at:

http://www.springfieldpubliclibrary.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36&Itemid=56

-- Laura

http://www.rytechmemories.com
Create Beautiful movies for your family
Create dynamic websites for your company!

--- On Mon, 11/12/07, Anthony Ferrara