[joomla] Posting jobs here?

Gary Mort bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Tue Nov 13 14:51:43 EST 2007

Donna Marie Vincent wrote:
> Is this for full-time and contract corporate jobs, or also for project
> jobs, such as looking for paid help on a project.

This is for the members of the list to tell me what they would like.  If
we only want projects, than I'll tell people only post projects.  If we
only want full time stuff, than I'll mention tell people that.

Basically, the question is, would anyone mind getting(just to ballpark
it based on my recollection of the NYPHP list, about a dozen job
postings a month from this list cluttering up their inboxes).

Considering the projected traffic, I think all jobs should be welcomed,
after all if we get a slew of them and get sick of them it just
motivates me to get the job board running.