[joomla] what modulle can do this...? (business directory)

Compustretch NewYork compustretch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 18:06:09 EST 2007

Anthony Ferrara wrote:
> Well, you could use SOBI2... That would pretty much do
> exactly what you want...

Oh duh, I found and downloaded SOBI last week, just been so busy it
slipped my mind!
My mind is going Dave, do you want me to sing a song...?

> Are Joomla users in whole invited to the party?  Or is
> it just a curtisy?

The rsvp is at orgcom.info, which is also graciously hosted by our
friends at nyphp. Hope to see you there, last couple years its been the
best party of the season.

cheers,

Forest Mars
--
"In theory, theory and practice are exactly the same.
In practice, they're completely different."