[joomla] Joomla Bug Squashing Event - December 8-9

Ryan W. Ozimek cozimek at picnet.net
Thu Nov 29 08:52:10 EST 2007

Hi Joomla friends,

Next weekend, December 8-9, is a weekend of Pizza, Bugs, and Fun in
Washington DC, San Francisco, and New York.  We're gathering Joomla
developers from across the USA to knock out the remaining Joomla 1.5 tracker
bugs so we can help the core team get 1.5 out the door.

Simulcast around the world into other locations, this will truly be a
worldwide community effort, and we hope to have you join us!  For those that
can't make it to one of the host cities, you can always start an effort in
one of your local cities, and join us in the chat room and via web cam.

More information can be found at http://www.joomla.org.

Registrations at http://www.joomladayusa.org.

We're looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,
Ryan

Empower your organization with a new Web site!
Non-Profit Soapbox
http://www.nonprofitsoapbox.com

Ryan W. Ozimek
PICnet, Inc. - http://www.picnet.net
1341 G St., NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
P: 202.585.0239
F: 202.393.3031
"Empowering the missions of non-profits through technology"