[joomla] We need a logo!

Gary Mort bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Thu Nov 29 20:33:27 EST 2007

Would you have examples of usage?  The documentation basically implies
that you have to use the logo and no other imagery.  IE placing the
Joomlo logo next the a picture of the empire state building, in the
torch of the statue of liberty, or as a white label on a jug of cider
would be unacceptable?

Personally, if anyone wants to contribute a logo and can't figure out
the Joomla guidelines, I'm also open to simply not using it rather than
try to fight with the main org over it.