[joomla] Presentations

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 22:21:36 EDT 2007

Am I giving a presentation on CB Juice and JACLPlus?  If so it would be from a backend level, but not 'php - developer', something in between, if that makes sense, just a high level overview about the products.

  -- Laura

bz-gmort at beezifies.com wrote:
  I'm still looking for 1 developer level presentation and 1 user level
presentation for the next meeting. You can contact me through the
forums here if your interested.

Presentations should be short, 15-20 minutes, to give people some
ideas/thoughts/insights.

If you can't make this meeting but will be coming to future meetings and
are willing to present, feel free to let me know so I can work out the
scheduling. Also let me know if you prefer to do a short presentation
or a long(an hour or so) presentation as we will alternate formats.

http://www.rytechmemories.com
  Create Beautiful movies for your family
Create dynamic websites for your company!