[joomla] Campbell Apts

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:30:00 EDT 2007

On 10/2/07, bz-gmort at beezifies.com <bz-gmort at beezifies.com> wrote:
> Sachiko Goodyear wrote:
> > Never been, but the Campbell Apartment sounds nice.
> > http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/11351464/new_york_ny/the_campbell_apartment.html
> >

> LOL, in fact I asked a couple of local friends yesterday for suggestions
> and one of them mentioned it was a very nice place he highly
> recommended.  Than he mentioned that when he went there for a friends
> party he found out about their dress code because he was wearing a
> t-shirt and had to buy a shirt before he could enter.
>
> My guess was that of those interested in going, the majority won't want
> to adhere to such a requirement. :-)

I'm at a place where, uh, the dress code is, uh, relaxed. Like "purple
hair and facial piercings" relaxed. If I showed up in Dockers, a Polo
and some Hush Puppies, I'd never live it down. And even the best
looking mug of Guinness ain't getting me to skate Times Square to
Grand Central in that outfit.

*spacemonkey shudders at the thought