[joomla] Meeting update

bz-gmort at beezifies.com bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Tue Oct 9 12:02:05 EDT 2007

So far I have 21 RSVP's for the meeting.  We can take up to another 19
without pushing the space, and than 10 more if we want to add in space
at the back.

I also have around 7 interested in hanging out after the meeting.  For
anyone familiar with bars/TGIF's in NYC I'm assuming that anything under
a dozen should not require reservations?(especially since it's not like
we're going for food or anything).  Mainly I'm trying to gauge how much
interest there is to see if I need to reserve space or not(sorry, bar
hanging out is not really my thing.  I tend to hang out at local B&N's
or at times Starbucks in small groups.  But I figure better to arrange
things in advance than try to figure out what to do at the time.)

I've got the name of 2 local bars from Gary B. over at Robert Half, so
I'll check them out tomorrow before the Dreamweavers meeting and if they
seem to have good space and such, we can go to one of them rather than
walk a few blocks to TGIF's)