[joomla] $5 securid authentication hack

Anthony Ferrara ircmaxell at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 10:37:44 EDT 2007

I've been using that for a while... I wouldn't use
that for remote auth on a site tho (outside of
paypal)... What I could see happening, is using one of
them against a remote auth server (not tied to paypal.
 So you enter your username, and the output of the
fob.  Then, it sends that to the remote server, which
tests and auths the user...  Single Sign On at its
best (and secure)...

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/securitycenter/general/PPSecurityKey