[joomla] Paypal Developer Day

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 14:31:13 EDT 2007

The URL is www.paypal.com/developerday

----- Original Message ----
From: "bz-gmort at beezifies.com" <bz-gmort at beezifies.com>
To: Joomla <joomla at lists.nyphp.org>; NYPHP Talk <talk at lists.nyphp.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:31:38 AM
Subject: [joomla] Paypal Developer Day

I just received an email announcement that Paypal will be holding 2
developer day presentations(9AM to 5PM) in New York.

One in Brooklyn on November 8th, and one in Manhattan on November 9th.

It's a free all day presentation, plus you can take their
"certification" exam for free at the event(whatever that means).

I don't have a direct link to the event(or rather, my direct link
emailed to me is tied to my Paypal account)  so if your interested you
will need to sign up for their developer network and than look for the
announcement on their site.