[joomla] November 8th Meeting

bz-gmort at beezifies.com bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Tue Oct 23 09:55:22 EDT 2007

Just a reminder that the November 8th meeting is coming up.

You can RSVP online through the contact form,
http://www.joomlanyc.org/index.php?option=com_contact&task=view&contact_id=1&Itemid=11

Or just send me an email.

Even if your just thinking about going but aren't sure, RSVP and let me
know so I can add you to the security list.

I'll make sure to send out an email next week to get a firmer number(and
assuming we're not over the room limit, I won't drop anyone who RSVP's
from the list so if you turn out to have free time, you can go ahead and
show up).

As usual, meetings are free and open to the public.