[joomla] Re: joomla Digest, Vol 10, Issue 22

bz-gmort at beezifies.com bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Fri Oct 26 17:08:13 EDT 2007

Sachiko Goodyear wrote:
> Love the calendar, which calendar are you using?

GigCal....
I'm not especially thrilled with it out of the box, but it does have a
lot of functions I can modify.  I think I see how to add in a hopstop
link to dynamically generate based on the address of the venue... I
really do NOT like the hardcoding of the "select XYZ" in the combo
boxes.  And the modules all show the current month, wheras I'd like to
be able to configure it to show the next month.

Oh and lastly I'd like to be able to have the Joomla based calendar
synch up to some public calendar systems like Google, Meetup, and
whatever else people use.  So it's edit once, publish everywhere.

Anyone want to hack away at some code and add functionality? :-)