[joomla] Joomla! Day USA East, October 13, 2007 in NYC

David A. Roth rothmail at comcast.net
Wed Sep 19 23:31:25 EDT 2007

I don't recall seeing anything about Joomla! Day USA East posted on
this list. I just registered this evening for this free event and
encourage others who can attend to do the same. It's free, but you
must register and it is limited to 125 people. I was number 24, so
sign up quickly if you are interested. According to the web site it
is early enough to provide input for what is referred to as an "un-
conference".

I have nothing to do with putting the event together, just a fellow
NYC JUG'er passing along what looks to be a great idea. See for
yourself:

http://www.joomladayusa.org

David Roth
rothmail at comcast.net