[joomla] Re: joomla Digest, Vol 9, Issue 9

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:38:13 EDT 2007

On 9/26/07, Sachiko Goodyear <sachikogoodyear at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't know how useful I will be, but I'm willing to participate in the
> development. I'm just beginning to learn php.

Then you will fit in just fine. The whole purpose of the project is
for everyone in the user group, at ALL levels, to participate and
learn with each other. As well, I hope that our diversity of talents -
Joomla attracts some pretty awesome designers as well - will make our
projects stand out as really great collaborative efforts.  :-)

-- Mitch