[joomla] Joomla questions

Andrew Markushin scullion at web.de
Sun Apr 20 15:45:17 EDT 2008

Hi folks

I was looking for a Joomla mailing list and came across yours, which
seemed to be the most decent one among all I looked at. (I don't really
like participating in forums because of their "usability" features.)

I'm new to Joomla and have a couple of questions about this CMS, but I'm
not sure whether your group is the right place to ask, for you've been
only talking about some meetings and conferences until now.

May I still ask some silly questions :-) here, or would you rather
redirect me to some other place where I could do it?

Thanks,
Andrew