[joomla] autopublish menu's

D. Salemink Klikstudio debbie.salemink at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 12:14:18 EDT 2008

Hi,
Is there anybody who knows of a way to autopublish menu items that link to a
category blog lay-out once the first content  is added to the category and
vice versa, unpublish the menu item when no content is published.
Something like the way a module works when you use <?php if mosCountmodules
thing in the template?
I've been breaking my head over this all day. Really hope somebody can help.
I could also use the pagination result but I would have to be able to show
this loose from the content or at least on top of the content.
Which I can't seem to get worksing either

Regards,
Debbie Salemink