[joomla] strange thing on my site - no page comes up

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 14:59:11 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I hate to do this, but I am at a complete loss here.  As of yesterday my site was running fine, no problems at all.  But today, when you go to my site you get a blank page, something is wrong.

Site: http://www.childrensschoolofyoga.net
Joomla version: 1.0.15
php: 5.25
hosting: with godaddy (I know, not great, but that is where it is).

The administrator page works fine

I called godaddy, they thought there was something wrong with my index files, so I reinstalled them from my joomla versions of the files.  I also reinstalled my index.php from my template which is being used.

Looking at my ftp server, all of the files last modify date was 8/17 which was the last time that I loaded everything.  Some have 8/31, but those are the ones that I through up on the server today out of desperation.

The site itself is running extremely slow, maybe it is all linked together.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Laura

http://www.rytechmemories.com  Create Beautiful movies for your family
Create dynamic websites for your company!