[joomla] Wrapping an ASP script

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 08:25:42 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 11:21 PM, Donna Marie Vincent
<donnamarievincent at yahoo.com> wrote:
> When I type the IP address in browser I get the same thing that I get in the
> iframe: "The system cannot find the path specified."
>
> They said the only change they made was the IP address of the server.

They are mistaken. :-)

If you cannot go directly to the URL they are telling you to use, why
would an IFRAME going to the exact same place work? They have to
figure out what they did when they broke it, and unbreak it for you.
As long as that URL doesn't work, your IFRAME will never work.

-- Mitch