[joomla] Meeting Tonight??

Biermann, Gary (02940) gary.biermann at rht.com
Thu Feb 14 10:04:46 EST 2008

Hey guys,

We may have met in the past, I work here at Robert Half and normally
coordinate with Gary Mort for the meetings.  If you guys are going to
meet, please let me know as soon as possible so I can put your names in
our security system.

Also, there were 4 or 5 people from the Dreamweaver/WebTechNY group last
night that were planning on coming.  If you are not going to meet I
would like to let them know so they don't show up!

Thanks,

Gary Biermann
Account Executive
Robert Half Technology