[joomla] Meeting Tonight??

Anthony Ferrara ircmaxell at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 12:08:01 EST 2008

Thank you Gary for the heads up.  There will be at
least a few of us tonight.  You can contact me at this
email on the side if we need a list of people
(ircmaxell at yahoo.com), but there shouldn't be anyone
new that wasn't on the last list.  Thanks

Anthony.

--- "Biermann, Gary (02940)" <gary.biermann at rht.com>

=== message truncated ===