[joomla] nyc user group - not on joomla?

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 10:13:31 EDT 2008

I agree that we shouldn't publicize the group until the new web
presence is done. There's no July meeting - as decided at the last
meeting - which is good as I'm taking a short vacation before starting
my new job as VP Developer Relations at KickApps   :-)

I can't very well offer the office until after I start, and if you
guys want me to attend a meet on my week at home, well, you gotta talk
to my family. And good luck on that. *grin*

-- Mitch