[joomla] nyc user group - not on joomla?

forest mars compustretch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:52:32 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Donna Marie Vincent <
donnamarievincent at yahoo.com> wrote:

> A new one that I like is ProjectoPlazza:
> http://demo.templateplazza.com/projecto/

Well then let's just put it on there! It's not like that's particularly hard
to do in Joomla! right?    :-)

You know what I think, any decent template that isn't broken beats a broken
one, no matter how nice it *could* be.

Is there something stopping the group from just dropping it in there now or
before the next get-together? (whether that's the August meeting, or before
then.)

*Then* I'd suggest putting in a style switcher on the front page, which I
think the Joomla NYC group should definitely have!

Forest
--
"In theory, theory and practice are exactly the same.
In practice, they're completely different."

The New TLDs are Here!
Switch to Name.Space: http://namespace.org/switch
Support new domains & keep free media free! Register yours today!
https://secure.name-space.com/registry