[joomla] Joomla template vendors

Mark Holberg info at waynorth.com
Mon Jul 7 07:07:31 EDT 2008

I like Joomlart templates. Joomlart offers a subscription so you can
download several and try them. The templates usually come with Photoshop
files to modify the default graphics, and custom CSS classes for
formatting body text. I have also used Joomlashack templates. They are
very well done, however, I believe you have to pay for each one
separately - even a color variation on a single template.

Mark