[joomla] So what am I talking about?

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 18:00:50 EDT 2008

I'd like more info about 1.5.  Tips and Tricks.  Hacking extensions.

On another subject, is it possible to get a meeting room that has web conferencing for people who are not able to be there in person?

Also, we had discussed having a show-and-tell, maybe 3-5 minutes per person for whoever wants to participate.