[joomla] So what am I talking about?

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 07:59:46 EDT 2008

I tried to get us in there, but it didn't happen. One silly idea I had
was to move us to an Apple Store, as they have excellent presentation
facilities, as long as you present on a Mac ;-)

Seriously though, we do need to find a bandwidth solution, as that is
an increasingly inconvenient problem.

Ok, so we have questions about 1.5, and some show-and-tell sessions.
Any other topics of interest?

-- Mitch