[joomla] So what am I talking about?

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 10:57:51 EDT 2008

NYC is definately best...it gets me to get into manhattan once in a while, which is a good thing.

Speaking of Panera, if they really have 'meeting roooms', and I know they have wifi...isn't there one in NYC?

We can discuss at this week's meeting, maybe brainstorm different locations.

-- Laura

http://www.rytechmemories.com
Create Beautiful movies for your family
Create dynamic websites for your company!