[joomla] Joomla! PBF (Pizza Bugs And Fun)

Anthony Ferrara ircmaxell at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 18:30:39 EDT 2008

Hey all,

We're hosting a Joomla! PBF (Pizza Bugs And Fun) event here in New York this Saturday and Sunday (June 21 and 22).  We'll be starting about 9am on both Saturday and Sunday, and going to around 5pm both days.  All help is apreciated!  What kind of help is needed?  All kinds!  We need people to help with testing, documentation, fixing bugs, and more!  Come on down and we can help Joomla!

All attendees must register on this site prior to the event because of security reasons.  Registration is open at: http://www.joomlanyc.org/index.php?option=com_attend_events&task=view&id=9&Itemid=19.

For more info on the PBF event:
http://docs.joomla.org/Pizza_Bugs_and_Fun_2