[joomla] JoomlaCities playground at KickApps

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:28:48 EDT 2008

Hi gang,

As discussed at last meeting, I setup an area at KickApps where we can
all kick the tires and play around with the platform. Maybe this is
something that we can use, maybe it isn't suitable for what we want to
do.

However I don't want to be the one man testing team! ;-)

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/kickapps/service/displayHomePageExperience.kickAction?page=Homepage

Signup, I'm going to create a group called New York for some strange
reason. Already launched a board, and would love you all to sign up
and upload pictures, audio, whatever you got from NYCJUG meetings and
whatnot.

-- Mitch